Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CARM'S 3 IN A ROW IN 3 STATES - STOP 2

 Well, after a few hours rest and Abby's school for couple hours, Lesa, Abby & I set out for Birmingham, AL on Friday morning... Lesa had gone to Chick-Fil-A for a morning snack and we were on our way> 

 We were meeting up with Sue, Phil, Stephanie & Christin at the motel... so,  we got there; got checked in and started getting purty... Deano, Tim's Fiddle player and a longtime love, does Periscope sometimes before and after shows...to get the fans excited and included with what's going on.. Of course, my old fogey phone doesn't do this, but Lesa had hers going while we were primping..
We sent love to Deano, My Geetar-Man, Adam and My New Billy ( Tim's keyboardist/accordianist ) - As some know, there used to be a Billy and he's an idiot, so I've named New Billy...New Billy...

 Got love and blown kisses from them...and told them maybe we'd see them for a squeeze... I always would love to see them and hug 'em; but I also know that it's not always possible..and that's ok.. 
Sue got there and we headed out for the venue... Steph/Phil/Christin would just meet us at venue.. Traffic was horrible.....Thanks to me not telling Lesa it was Pelham not Birmingham, we were later arriving at venue...then had to find parking; yada; yada; yada.. Stress! But, we got there and in our places to chillax and visit b4 Tim... Sue and I stayed out and chatted til Tim came on...The others went on to see Chase... During Currington, Steph & Christin came back out to chat... 

I was just about to go purty up for Tim and the guys and I started getting texts.. Where are you?  Come here NOW! Etc... I went to try and find them; but couldn't... Text; Text; Text and Abby FINALLY found me...  We were getting the chance to see Tim and some other loves before he went onstage..I NEVER expect to...I NEVER ask to....I NEVER feel bad if I DON'T... But, when it DOES happen, I'm thrilled to squeeze my Mapdot pal... Some other loves were back there too and I got to squeeze them... This tour, Tim has been focusing on meeting and visiting with the family of the Wounded Vet that he helps give a mortgage free home to... So, this was a special treat to get to spend a minute... I also sqoze up some of his security and assistants... Like I've said, his peops ALWAYS treat me with love and I try to return that love.. After the 2 security guys fought over who was gonna squeeze me first ( swoon ).... I hugged some others and then we were ushered up to Tim... Sqoze me tight as always.. He had on another PIKE shirt..this time NLU's colors.... He asked me how the PIKE guys had treated me in Southaven...I said they were very respectful...I told Thien, the photographer to crop up... Tim said... Crop up, H____...You don't  need that!" Which made me feel good... After I love you's , it was time for him to  go onstage and for me to find a potty and my seat; lol..


I was JUST about to walk away and my Geetar-Man, Adam, came up to me! Apparently, he & Lesa had been corresponding all evening, to try and surprise me... Well, the same is for the guys as is for Tim...I can ALWAYS squeeze them; but I also know that it isn't always possible... It meant alot to me for him to make the effort... I will explain about him again; for those who didn't see my Little Rock review..

In 2005, Big & Rich toured w/Tim... Adam was their guitarist...Well, I am not a B & R fan and they also had almost nekked women painting while they were onstage... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; I had to find something/someone to look at while they were onstage... That someone was Adam.. He also was a co-writer of Faith's "Mississippi Girl''..so I knew a little about him back then...

Fastforward to 2012, and he was one of the guys that Tim hired... I thought..>Hm...How interesting! It took me 2.5 yrs to FINALLY meet him... after some fun last yr and others sending him my '' love and hugs '' and him being told about me... In Maryville, TN, last October, I  finally got to hug him in person... and met his love, Katie.. They were the sweetest to me...  and continue to be..

I got to see him in Little Rock in June and meet all but one of the new guys... This night.. Was a treat and after squeezes and swoons, it was time for them to go onstage... I told him that I was FINALLY on his side...

Sue & I were 5 rows back on Adam's side..so we had awesome seats... Of course, no sitting was done... I don't sit when Tim's on... I rest up til then and make it thru... More loves were in the row in front of us, so that was nice to spend some show time and smiles with them... Ty Herndon, who my Mama and I met when he came here for the fair in early 90's was there, also... Mama loved him...he was so precious to us when we met him and Mama also had JC take her to Jackson, MS, to see him at the rodeo... It was nice to see him again and to tell him about Mama... He was sweet enough to take a pic with me.....  Tim spotted me again for the Mapdot point in "Green Grass''..which is always special...

The guys and Tim were awesome...  The show was great...I have loved the setlist this tour..  Some         special songs to me were included...  After it was over, I looked over at Adam and he had spotted me... Waved and blew kisses and we were gone... While we were waiting to get out of parking lot, Deano was periscoping again... Lesa told him that I was crying cause I didnt' get to hug he & New Billy... and he told New Billy that HE had made me cry; lol... Like I said... I love these guys and appreciate them accepting me and my silliness.. 

Christin wanted to meet Chase Bryant, so we stood in line again for him... He remembered us from the night b4... after more squeezes for him...we were on our way to IHOP... Met up with some friends of the Childrees and enjoyed ''breakfast'' at midnite...Then it was on to the motel to TRY to get some rest before heading out for our last stop in Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment